Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Wisconsin - State-of-the-Art Comprehensive Community Cancer Center, WI
- Currently 7 Hem/Onc and 2 PA?s.
- Consult-only service with NO in-house, overnight call.
- A dedicated on-site hematopathologist
- Physicians participate in clinical trials (120 active trials) through the NCI and the cooperative group mechanism.
- NCI-National Community Oncology Research Program (N-CORP)
- Received the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Achievement Award
- Fully accredited Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
The area offers safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.