Permanent Orthopedics Job Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Central Missouri, MO
Missouri based Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon at a multi-specialty group within the community.
- Small community hospital.
- This would be the primary orthopedic surgeon, only FT orthopedic surgeon in the area, and would be the face of their orthopedic program.
- General orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Cases come from both their primary and secondary service area.
- There is both hospital based and private PT services available in the area.
- The office does have x-ray capabilities.
- MRI/CT available at the hospital and also at their outpatient diagnostic facility
- ER is staffed with board certified ER physicians; they currently contract with University of Missouri-Columbia for this service.
- Independent hospitalist group that provides inpatient services.
- Anesthesia is covered with CRN.
- Call Coverage available
- General Orthopedics including Total Joints
- Office Space Available
- Experience preferred, but will accept new grads
- Joining 1 Full-Time Physician and 3 NP's
- No Visa Support Available
- Medical Center is a 99-bed facility with over 420 employees.
- It houses a Heart & Vein Center as well as a Senior Behavioral Health Unit.
- Home to two colleges; Moberly Area Community College and Central Christian College
Comprehensive recruitment package is being offered
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
Just north of Columbia, MO - Home of The University of Missouri
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.