Locum Tenens Surgery Job Unknown, NC
We have an opportunity in North Carolina for a general surgeon. The provider can expect to work 24-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per week. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active NC medical license. A BLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 24-hour coverage
- NC license required
- BLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 20 cases per week
- Colonoscopy, EGD, appendectomy & cholecystectomy
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.