Permanent ObGyn Job Queens, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with benefits. You will be offered partially paid medical insurance, 4 weeks of vacation/sick/CME time, 5 paid holidays, a 401K after 1 year, and occurrence malpractice that include tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this well-known borough of New York City, NY. It is the financial, cultural, and fashion capital of the world with something to do every day at every hour.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other gynecology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2621340.
- Multispecialty group
- Outpatient position in 1 location
- Office gynecology only
- Newly renovated offices
- Fast-paced environment
- Join a total of 12 physicians, and 1 other GYN
- DEA, licensing, and association dues paid by group
- Occurrence malpractice (covers tail)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.