Permanent ObGyn Job Redding, CA
Come be an owner of a practice. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical benefits, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an area that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to water skiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646885.
- Be the owner of a practice
- Practice start up with shared call
- Have the support of a hospital
- Level III NICU
- 50-50 OB to GYN mix
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- 5 OB/GYNs in town and 4 GYN physicians
- Beautiful northern California location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.