Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MD
A primary care physician is needed with an established group in Maryland at a clinic that helps underserved communities. The facility has a growing patient census, so they are accepting new candidates. They welcome candidates who are board certified with 1 to 2 years of experience. You will work closely with advanced practice providers, MAs, and physicians. The schedule is weekdays with the occasional Saturday, and the incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. If you do not currently hold a license in Maryland, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, yearly increases, and health and dental benefits. You also be offered 20 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 6 sick days, and 5 days for CME, relocation assistance, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV to email@example.com for additional information on this great opportunity. Refer to job number 2647125.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, with yearly increases
- Relocation, retirement, and malpractice
- 20 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 6 sick days, and 5 days for CME
- Great work-life balance
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Make a difference in the underserved patient population
- Services provided regardless of the ability to pay
- Washington DC metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.