Full Time Hospitalist Job Appleton, WI
CompHealth is assisting a critical access hospital in Wisconsin with their search for a part-time weekend hospitalist. They need a physician to work 9 weekends per year plus 43 Saturdays from 7 pm to 7 am. Also work 48 hours per weekend, and any extra shifts are compensated additionally. The incoming physician will see an average of 8 to 10 patients and 2 to 3 admissions per shift. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME stipend, 2 retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Wisconsin lakeside community that is well-known as one of the best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647573.
- Offering comprehensive benefits and malpractice
- Critical access hospital
- Part-time position for weekends
- 2, 24-hour shifts per weekend
- Average 8 - 10 patients and 2 - 3 admissions per shift
- Some specialty support
- Board certified or board eligible in IM
- Only 180 miles to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.