Full Time Family Practice Job Memphis, TN
An exciting medical director opportunity is available at an ambulatory geriatric outpatient setting in Memphis due to growth. This position is 75% clinical and 25% administrative. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. On-site equipment and services include digital X-ray, ultrasound, stress tests, blood work, Doppler, echo, EKG, nerve conditioning, and spirometry. Candidates must have leadership experience. If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has licensing team that can help.
This partnership opportunity offers life insurance/disability, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in the great city of Memphis, Tennessee. The city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job #2647622.
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Must have experience leading primary care providers
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Very competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on and $40K in metric bonuses
- Loan assistance if needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.