Full Time Psychiatry Job Nashville, TN
A new inpatient facility in Tennessee is seeking an adult inpatient psychiatrist to join their team. This facility was designed to give your patients a comfortable and secure environment that nurtures the recovery process. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, with a very low call requirement. The incoming will see an average of 15 patients per day. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in psychiatry, and addiction or ECT experience would be a plus.
This employed opportunity has a salary that is based on experience plus bonus opportunities. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and financial assistance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, and a 401k retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647627.
- Salary plus bonus opportunity
- Inpatient psychiatry position
- Adult patient population
- Monday through Friday
- See 15 to 18 patients per day
- Very low call requirement
- Addiction or ECT experience preferred
- Dictated charting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.