Full Time Psychiatry Job Nashville, TN
This employed opportunity has a salary that is based on experience. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time and financial assistance, a sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and a 401k retirement plan.
This opening is located just outside Nashville, TN, one of the most exciting and happening places in the United States. You will enjoy some of the best music in the country and get to meet entrepreneurs and talented people from all walks of life. The city offers world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences second to none.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647628.
- Salary plus bonus opportunity
- Inpatient psychiatry position
- Child/adolescent patient population
- Monday through Friday
- Average 15 patients per day
- Very low call requirement
- Addictions is a plus
- New facility near Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.