Full Time Psychiatry Job IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with RVU for outpatient or quality for inpatient. You will be offered LTD, occurrence malpractice insurance, comprehensive benefits, PTO and holidays, CME time and stipend, a 401k and deferred compensation plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this area of southern Illinois. It has an educated population, and low cost of living. You will also be inside the St. Louis metropolitan area, so you will have easy access to everything the Gateway City has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com. Refer to job 2647909.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Occurrence malpractice
- Monday through Friday, 4 days a week, or possible 7 on and 7 off block
- 1:4 call
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Adult and geriatric patient panel
- H-1B visas welcomed
- Located 1 hour from St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.