Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Atlanta, GA
A national leader in advanced cancer treatment and research in Georgia is seeking an oncologist to join their team. Come work with a group of established physicians and APPs. Work Monday though Friday with a limited weekday call. Applicants can be board certified or board eligible, and experienced or 2021 fellows. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a smaller work setting in a community-based role.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus RVU model. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647944.
- Partnership potential
- National leader in advanced cancer treatment and research
- Join a group of established physicians
- Monday through Friday schedule with light call responsibilities
- 50-50 hematology to oncology
- MD or DO who wants a community-based role
- Experienced physician or 2021 fellow
- 90 miles north of Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.