Full Time Internal Medicine Job Cape Girardeau, MO
A hospice and palliative care medical director is needed in Missouri. Provide clinical services that reflect the organization's philosophy and mission; to provide dignity, compassion, and comfort. Also provide home care with objective data for meeting the criteria for medical interventions as outlined in the policies and procedures. Come work in a collaboration with interdisciplinary team to improve overall care and experience for both patients and their families. Candidates must have experience, but no fellowship is required.
You will receive a guaranteed competitive base salary that will be dependent upon training and experience plus wRVU. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending account, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, retirement plan options, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
This position is in a college town, centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville. It is a quaint riverfront community with beautiful national forests, easy commutes, and a happy population that is proud to call it home. It's a smaller city with a low cost of living, so you will be able to truly enjoy the excellent compensation that the facility is offering, while still having access to excellent schools and amenities.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647960.
- Guaranteed competitive base salary plus wRVU
- Growth opportunity, need a director to help expand program
- Someone who is forward thinking with career aspirations
- Offering a flexible work schedule
- Work in a collaboration with interdisciplinary team
- Provide support to hospitalists, specialists, and other providers
- Improve overall care and experience to patients and families
- Largest city between St. Louis and Memphis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.