Full Time Neurology Job Durham, CT
A new neurohospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut. Physically cover 1 hospital with additional responsibility for 2 stand-alone ERs via video/phone. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off, or 14 on and 14 off block schedule, or part-time. Night stroke call is taken on by a separate service line. Come join 1 part-time neurohospitalist and 1 full-time neurologist that do both inpatient and outpatient care. The ideal candidate will be a strong and well-rounded general neurologist.
This position offers a competitive annual salary. You will also receive a $25K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648007.
- Block schedule
- Night stroke call (7 pm - 7 am) is taken on by separate service line
- Full-time or part-time availabilities welcome
- Physically covering 1 hospital
- Joining 1 part-time neurohospitalist, and 1 full-time neurologist
- Central Connecticut location
- Only 2 hours to NYC or Boston
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.