Full Time Dermatology Job Tampa, FL
A leading dermatology practice is in need of a Dermatologist! We're looking for a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist who can treat patients with a variety of skin conditions working Monday to Friday.
Dermatologists compensation, benefits, and schedule:
- 100% outpatient work, No call
- Hours: 8 AM ' 5 PM or 7:30 AM ' 4:00 PM
- Salary: $350K- $375K negotiable based on experience, plus productivity incentive
- Benefits: Full benefits including Healthcare covered 100% for Physician and family, 401k Match, CME, and more!
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Sign on Bonus
- Full office support staff including multiple mid-levels
Dermatologist responsibilities and duties:
- Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin ailments
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes
- Communicate with assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
- Educate patients on the right ways to achieve healthy, attractive skin
- Attend conferences to network with Dermatology professionals and learn about new treatments and research
- Treat every patient with respect and compassion and ensure compliance with current medical laws and ethics
Dermatologist qualifications and skills:
- Must be a Physician in Dermatology
- Must have a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in
Dermatology from an approved University
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility required
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.