Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Safford, AZ
A facility in Arizona seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts. The facility handles an average annual volume of 20,000. The ideal candidate has an active AZ state license, is board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 20,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.