Permanent Rheumatology Job Bloomington, IL
Receive a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. They also offer student loan repayment options, a sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, retirement plan with full employer contribution, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and stipend, paid association membership dues, and paid malpractice with tail and nose.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. The low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For more information contact me, Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email me your CV at email@example.com. Refer to job #2644465.
- Join a busy Rheumatology practice
- Established practice with a growing patient base
- This is a full time, employed, and salary-supported opportunity
- Lots of support including a staff of 2 RNs
- Ongoing and supported research and clinical trials
- On-site infusion therapy, polarized microscope, lab, and X-rays
- H-1B visas are cap exempt
- Faith-based and mission-driven with great leadership
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.