Permanent Anesthesia Job Unknown, OH
This 1099 opportunity has a generous compensation of $375K annually. They handle their own malpractice-options, or get their own individually, or to buy with the group and deduct the premium from their compensation. Pension plan is in place if candidate wants deducted it from compensation. You will have days off in the middle of the month, plus 6 weeks of PTO, plus another 6 weeks as well which includes holidays.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646983.
- $375K in compensation
- Up to 12 weeks time off
- Amazing work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule with every other Friday off
- No call responsibilities
- They run 1 to 2 rooms at a time
- Approximately 1,100 procedures per year
- Board certified or able to obtain certification within 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.