Permanent Hospitalist Job Greater Spokane, ID
In addition to a strong compensation plus a quality bonus, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits (family benefits available with a monthly premium), life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in an area with easy access to the great outdoors. There are mountains, lakeside resorts, hiking, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647392.
- Strong compensation offered
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Daytime block schedule
- Closed ICU
- No procedures needed
- Video interviews are available
- Easy access to the great outdoors, mountains, lakeside resort, hiking, and more
- Approximately 40 minutes to Spokane, WA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.