Full Time Physiatry Job New York, NY
A medical group in New York is hiring a general PM&R physician. You will be able to deliver specialized care and advanced treatment that enable your patients with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives. Work Monday through Friday with no call, nights, or weekends. The incoming physician will be visiting several facilities all within the city limits. As part of the interdisciplinary team, you will work in collaboration with the facility physicians, nurses, and therapists.
If you choose the employed option you will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, life/disability benefits, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647394.
- Independent contractor or employed option
- Immediate need
- Utilize your strong PM&R training
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Skilled nursing facilities
- General PM&R procedures and consults
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.