Permanent ObGyn Job Mount Kisco, NY
This position offers a competitive salary that is dependent on experience. You will also receive a full scope of benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647398.
- Take over a patient base from a retiring physician
- General OB/GYN
- Work with group of 10 to 12 OB/GYNs
- High-volume practice
- Call of approximately 1:8
- Deliver at 1 hospital location
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.