Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
The non-equity partnership is offered after year one, if you meet the qualifications. You will receive a competitive compensation package, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, vacation/holidays relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647414
- Partnership potential
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Average 20 patients per day
- Treat ages 65 and above
- MD and ARNP at this site
- Must be board certified
- Need is now
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.