Full Time ObGyn Job Poughkeepsie, NY
A group practice in New York needs an additional OB/GYN. The incoming physician will work at a large multispecialty clinic. This is a busy practice where you will join 10 to 12 other OB/GYNs, and share a 1:10 call. You will deliver out of 1 hospital, and post call day is off. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active NY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This position offers a competitive salary that is dependent on experience. You will also receive a full scope of benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647429.
- Group practice
- Large multispecialty clinic
- General OB/GYN
- High-volume practice
- Join a group of 10 to 12 OB/GYNs
- Large call group with a 1:10 call
- Deliver at 1 hospital location
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.