Full Time Psychiatry Job Austin, TX
A behavioral healthcare facility in Texas is hiring a geriatric psychiatrist. Patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Join a staff that is dedicated to delivering the best possible care while treating patients with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be offered vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647433.
- Geriatric psychiatrist
- Combination of inpatient, PHP, and IOP
- Monday through Friday, full time
- Working with the dual diagnosis population is a bonus
- Multiple psychiatrists and mid-levels for support
- Must be fellowship trained
- Must be board certified
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.