Full Time Psychiatry Job Ocean City, MD
A multispecialty group in Maryland needs a child and adolescent behavioral health medical director. This is a full time and hospital employed position. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and opening new C/A program. Coordinate with the multidisciplinary team, to include but not limited to, psychiatric pharmacist, social workers, music, art, and recreational therapists, RNs and psychiatric technicians. Candidates should also have a minimum of experience 8 years in management and direction. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored, and 2021 physicians are also welcome.
This employed opportunity has a base salary with additional compensation through incentives. You will be offered up to $180K in student loan forgiveness, full medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also an on-site childcare center.
This coastal community offers sandy beaches, offshore fishing, lush golf courses, sailing, boating, and much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647458.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- On-site childcare center and full-time benefits
- Lead daily treatment team meetings to coordinate patient care
- Daily rounds on established caseload in the inpatient unit
- Oversee and create C&A staffing and call schedule
- Participate in call responsibilities as needed
- Attend department of psychiatry meeting
- Coastal town with beautiful beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.