Full Time Pediatrics Job Boiling Springs, NC
A new pediatric physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina at a large single-specialty group. This position is at one of their newest locations. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with no night clinic hours, and an extremely light phone call that is nurse triaged. Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible if newly trained. If you do not hold an active NC license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, 1 week of holidays, 5 days of CME and allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located almost perfectly between Charlotte and Asheville North Carolina, and Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina. Boiling Springs can be your home while you visit all that our area has to offer.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647461.
- Salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- Phone call only and nurse triaged
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No night clinic hours
- Average 25 to 30 patients per day
- Board certified, or board eligible if newly trained
- Midway to Charlotte and Asheville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.