Full Time Oncology Job Mount Kisco, NY
A large multispecialty group in New York needs a full-time gynecology oncologist, because 1 of their physicians is going to be part time. Come work Monday through Friday in 2 of their offices in Mount Kisco. The call schedule is 1:5. The incoming physician will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day. They have infusion on-site, and radiation is available at the hospital. They welcome an experienced physician or a 2021 fellow. The ideal candidate will be someone who is patient focused.
This position offers a competitive salary guarantee for 1 year. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance, AD&D insurance, 3 weeks of vacation in the 1st year, 1 weeks of CME and reimbursed expenses, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy practicing just north of New York City, NY. Mount Kisco has delightful dining, bakeries, leading healthcare facilities, day spas, shopping, and quaint boutiques.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647464.
- Salary guarantee for 1 year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Large multispecialty group in New York
- Affiliated with prestigious organizations
- Work with 4 other hem-oncs and large group of OB/GYNs
- Strong support
- Infusion on-site and radiation available at the hospital
- Easy access to NYC and international airports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.