Full Time Neurology Job Great Location, NJ
Private Neurosurgical group would like to add a Stroke Certified Neurologist to their team at Medical Center
The Stroke Neurologist will operate the Medical Center Stroke Program to ensure its organization and delivery of excellent, timely, evidence-based stroke care. Responsible for establishing and monitoring clinical performance criteria, assuring compliance with Stroke Center regulatory requirements. Will establish effective treatment plans for patients, and utilization of discharge planning techniques, to improve movement of patients to appropriate levels of care. Responsible for staff education and competencies, as well as community outreach.
· Degree in Medicine or Osteopathy
· Accreditation with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
· 3 years of specialty training in an accredited neurology residency program, vascular neurology fellowship preferred
· 3 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist
· Current New Jersey state medical license and Federal DEA license
· Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination
· Excellent decision-making skills and communication
· Research experience preferred
· Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills
· Great management and leadership skills
direct line: 954 346 5142
Parkland, FL 33076
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.