Full Time Medical Director Job Eastern Massachusetts, MA
· Location: Eastern Massachusetts (15 mins north of Attleboro, MA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active MCSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: locum-to-permanent (approx. 3-months locum tenens before permanent offer)
· Compensation: (negotiable)
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a State Medical Director to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. Responsibilities include: training and supervising Site Medical Directors/Primary Care Physicians/APP’s throughout the MA prison system, ensuring physician availability for both on-site and on-call, managing provider scheduling, maintaining peer review program for providers, and participating in system-wide Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives. This position is mostly administrative in nature but the candidate will be asked to cover for any Site Medical Director on an as needed basis. The client has other sites in Shirley, Gardner, Concord, Framingham, Norfolk, and Bridgewater that the candidate may be asked to travel to.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.