Full Time Psychiatry Adult Job Great Location, SC
Great Location, SC
alarm 24 days ago
Posted by 1888MDSEARCH, INC.
Employer 1888MDSEARCH, INC.
South Carolina Psychiatry opportunity
A network of community centers currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join their network.
Would be joining another Psychiatrist and Psych PA that is part time. The network provides health services for more than 41,000 patients in the Pee Dee Region. ( Just a little over 1 hr West of Myrtle Beach)
Founded in 1991 as a grassroots HIV/AIDS support organization, The clinics designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center in 2007, expanding its services to include several other specialties.
The network consist of nine community health centers and three infectious diseases treatment and prevention centers with more than 70 providers, providing services in primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, dental care, chiropractic care, rheumatology, endocrinology, behavioral health and psychiatry, pain management, substance use treatment, and women’s health services.
Candidates must hold an MD or equivalent and be eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina. The desired candidate will have the skills and expertise to contribute to a culture of continuous learning and education, along with evidence of impact in clinical innovation. The applicant will:
• Have an interest in providing services to patients at locations as scheduled
• Provide medical direction for healthcare activities at Centers
• Provide consultation for health care staff members
• Assist in formulating, executing and periodically reviewing policies, protocols, procedures and patient referrals as appropriate
• Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy
• Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate
• Serve as a preceptor for nurse practitioners/physician assistants
• Document all encounters in the electronic medical record
• Perform other appropriate duties as assigned by the Medical Director
• Our productivity incentive plan uses an RVU model. Physicians are guaranteed a base salary and may earn quarterly salary adjustments based on RVU productivity. The network plans to implement a quality incentive for the 2021 fiscal year.
• Potential for sign-on bonus and payment of moving expenses
• State medical, DEA, SC license and yearly licensing fees covered
• Coverage of malpractice insurance
• Loan repayment – providers employed by the network are eligible to apply for NHSC loan repayment
• Opportunity for providers to purchase health and dental coverage at competitive rates
• Disability insurance (Short and Long term)
• 401k with employer matching a percentage of funds
• 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), and 5 days CME per year- $2,000 allowable
Contact today with updated CV and phone # If you are interested!
direct line: 954 346 5142
Parkland, FL 33076
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.