Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, MO
We are helping a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours call, and you will see 8 - 13 patients per day. You should be board certified and have active and unrestricted ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a MO state license before this assignment starts.
Refer a pulmonary/critical care physician and we'll send you a $1,000 referral bonus as a thank you when they go on a locums assignment with CompHealth. Contact us for details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 13 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Bronchoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.