Full Time Neurology Job Unknown, CA
A 100% outpatient neurology position has emerged in a wonderful California city. The community has a pressing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. You will work with a great group of dedicated and experienced specialists in this lovely area of California. Interested and qualified neurologist must be board certified or board eligible, and residents and fellows are also encouraged to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation plus an annual quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, medical/dental/vision benefits, 8 weeks total of vacation/sick/holiday/CME time, relocation reimbursement, CME stipend, a retirement assistance, and malpractice insurance. For more details about this opportunity, please forward your CV email@example.com and contact Austyn directly at 801.930.3363. Please refer to job number 2646049.
- Excellent opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- You will get to practice mostly outpatient neurology
- This quite area has a wonderful hot-summer Mediterranean climate
- Inherit existing patient base with strong medical staff support
- Bring your skillset and background in this opportunity and practice your way
- A rewarding compensation package awaits the incoming specialist
- All the outdoor activities you can imagine and enjoy
- Residents and fellows are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.