Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, WI
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active WI state license.
Refer a pulmonary/critical care physician and we'll send you a $1,000 referral bonus as a thank you when they go on a locums assignment with CompHealth. Contact us for details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Procedures: PFTs, bronchs, and EBUS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.