Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, WI
We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of an OB/GYN to assist with locum tenens coverage. You will handle 40 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Caseload: 40 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.