Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MO
A not-for-profit health system in Missouri needs an internal medicine physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 4.5 days with a nurses that will triage call, only time the physician is called is for refills on prescriptions. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. Candidates must be comfortable with teaching as they have residents and medical students rotate throughout the year. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board-eligible residents. The ideal candidate will be a team player, flexible, have leadership qualities, and be comfortable overseeing mid-levels.
This employed position offers a 12 to 18 month salary guarantee. You will also receive relocation assistance, a starting bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646874.
- Federal assistance for loan repayment available
- Backed by a large hospital system
- Receive a 12 to 18 month salary guarantee
- Physicians choose the staff they work
- Work 4.5 days per week
- Lots of autonomy
- Labs and X-ray on-site, or nearby at the hospital
- Will consider final-year residents, and H-B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.