Full Time Neurology Job Philadelphia, PA
A physician group in Pennsylvania needs an additional MS or cognitive neurology subspecialist. The incoming physician will have the ability to subspecialize 50 to 80% of the time with some general neurology. This position is 100% outpatient except when rounding on call. Work out of 1 location, Monday through Friday, with no hospital admitting. This is a teaching hospital with a neurology residency program, so teaching and faculty positions are available. The ideal candidate will be career-oriented, a practice builder, and someone that enjoys teaching.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus wRVU production. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646893.
- Ability to subspecialize 50 - 80%
- Teaching and academic appointments available
- Hospital has neurology residency program
- Outpatient opportunity
- Generous call schedule of 1:6
- Great location in major US city
- Some general neurology required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.