Full Time Pediatrics Job Hibbing, MN
An established practice in Minnesota needs a general pediatrician. The practice currently consists of 2 full-time physicians and 1 part-time physician, and they are replacing a physician that is leaving in the fall. Work 4.5 or 5 days a week, for a total of 36 hours per week. There is a 1:4 shared call, and you will cover C-sections and deliveries when requested by the OB/GYN. You can also take more call for extra compensation. Come work with the finest physicians and most caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment, and best facilities in the region. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a salary based on market range and MGMA standards plus a bonus potential. You will also receive a generous sign-on incentive, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME with a $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan with 7% match, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This opportunity is located minutes from beautiful northeastern Minnesota lakes, forests, and parks. Come live and practice in this family-friendly Minnesota community with an exceptional education system. You will enjoy the area's multiple golf courses, and you will have an easy drive to Duluth and Lake Superior.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2646939.
- Join a friendly team of physicians in an established practice
- 4.5- or 5-day workweek
- Light 1:4 shared call
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous loan repayment and sign-on incentives
- Full benefits package that includes medical, malpractice with tail, and a retirement plan with match
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job number 2646939
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.