Full Time Orthopedics Job Unknown, CO
A hospital located in Colorado is seeking a total joint orthopedic surgeon to join their team. They need candidates that are experienced and fellowship-trained in total joints or adult reconstruction. This is a very robust orthopedic practice with 8 surgeons on staff. This is as turn key of an orthopedic practice as you can get. Volume will not be a concern here.
This employed position has a base salary plus RVU bonus model. You will be offered loan repayment malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646945.
- Base salary plus RVU bonus model
- Very busy orthopedic practice
- Join 8 other orthopedic surgeons
- Enough volume to support the incoming surgeon
- Need experienced surgeons
- Must be fellowship-trained in total joints or adult reconstruction
- Call is 1:8
- Join a group that is 'in network'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.