Full Time Hospitalist Job Eastern, IN
A hospital in Indiana needs an additional nocturnist due to growth. The schedule is 7 nights on and 7 nights off from 7 pm to 7 am. This hospital has excellent subspecialty support. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your residency. If you do not have an active IN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a starting base salary of $316K plus an annual quality bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this family-oriented community with exceptional public and private schools. It offers outstanding public and private golf courses. You will be within an hour drive to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662. Refer to job number 2647015.
- Hospital-employed position
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Base salary of $316K
- Quality incentives up to $20K annually
- Signing bonus of $40K
- 7 on and 7 off blocked schedule
- Excellent Sub-Specialty Support
- Easy access to metro areas like Cincinnati and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.