Permanent Anesthesia Job Birmingham, AL
This partnership potential opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Birmingham is a beautiful, diverse city located in central Alabama. Nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains at the cross-section of two major railroads, the city was once the primary industrial center of the southern United States. Today it has a vibrant downtown, a burgeoning loft community, a world-class culinary scene, and more green space per capita than any other city in the nation.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647310.
- Excellent income
- Partnership potential
- Existing and growing practice
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Solo pain management physician
- Open to PMR or FP physician with training
- Sophisticated southern city location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.