Full Time Neonatology Job Albuquerque, NM
A Level III NICU in Albuquerque, New Mexico is seeking a BC Neonatologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join this Level III NICU with 53 beds, 16 L&D Rooms, and 41 beds in the mother-baby unit.
- 24-hour shifts, inhouse coverage only
- Schedule is flexible within reason
- 1 Neonatal NP works 7:30a-7:30p daily
- Average Daily Census: 29-35
- Deliveries/Year: 3,200
- Admissions/Year: 800+
- EMR Type: Epic
- Keep all gestations, all weights
- RNs perform PICC line placement, Neonatal NPs intubate and do chest tubes
- Specialty backup available is Cardiology, Ophthalmology, and Neurology
- Have both conventional vents and high frequency vents
- MFM program for high-risk pregnancies; also have a natural birthing unit
- Peds Observation unit supervised 24/7
- Candidates should be board certified in both Pediatrics and Neonatology
Albuquerque, New Mexico's largest city, sits in the high desert. Its modern Downtown core contrasts with Old Town Albuquerque, dating to the city's 1706 founding as a Spanish colony. Old Town is filled with historic adobe buildings, such as San Felipe de Neri Church, 5 museums, and shops selling Native American handicrafts. Nearby, The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center traces the area's tribal history.
*** NO VISA SUPPORT ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.