Permanent Dermatology Job Tucson, AZ
We are scheduling interviews with a Premier Tucson, AZ dermatology practice, seeking an additional Dermatologist due to growth of practice and patient demand.
- This private practice is NOT owned by a private equity firm
- Opportunity to practice general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous compensation and benefits package
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the clinic run smoothly
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols
Tucson is the second largest city in Arizona and home to the University of Arizona. It is located less than two hours from Phoenix and have multiple opportunities for outdoor activities. With 350 days of sunshine a year, Tucson, AZ, is a great place to call home. Tucson is situated in the Sonoran Desert and is surrounded by five mountain ranges. Known as a "mini-mecca for the arts", it ranks as one of the best places to view works by the masters and up-and-coming artists. Tucson is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast, and offers family friendly recreation. Perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf! A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine. A mix of highly rated private and public schools including The University of Arizona! Enjoy Tucson which boasts the best of both worlds - the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Growing community offers a thriving economy, ideal weather and unique landscape offering an attractive quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.