Permanent Psychiatry Job Daytona Beach, FL
Looking for Adult with experience in treating teens and cover children in our call coverage area required
- Seeing 14-18 patients per day
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Busy, outpatient behavioral health department specializing in a mix of mental health and substance abuse
- Flexible 40-hour work week, 4-10's or 5-8's, no office hours nights, or weekends
- FL Licensed, Suboxone license, experience treating substance abuse and addiction
- Generous salary, full benefits, bonus options
We are celebrating 45 years of service and is voted Best Health Plan by News Journal readers for 27 consecutive years with a NCQA Rating: ?Commendable? Accreditation and a 5 Star rating for our Medicare Advantage members.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.