Permanent Neurology Job Boston, MA
Seeking a Board certified or eligible Neurologist. EEG expertise would be helpful. Nationally recognized for providing high-quality care and all have been recognized as top 100 hospitals. 300 plus-bed tertiary care facility, outpatient clinic and Level II trauma center. Physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 500 physicians.
- Join 4 physicians, 2 Advance Practice Providers and cohesive support staff
- Sub-specialty in Stroke, M/S, or Epilepsy
- Integral part of an academic neurology residency program
- Two accredited Sleep Disorders Centers
- Well established Program
- Busy practice with an excellent reputation
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus plan
Located just north of Boston the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.