Full Time Cardiology Invasive Job Knoxville, TN
Join an established cardiology group with 7 Cardiologists and 2 APPs.
- Device Implants would be a plus!
- In-house testing stress lab, echo and vascular studies
- Industry sponsored research studies
- Call will be 1:6 ? working out of ONE hospital
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Hospital is a 301-bed regional medical center
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- The Knoxville area has a population of over 860,000
Knoxville! Located in East Tennessee on the beautiful Tennessee River with the popular Great Smoky Mountain National Park in their backyard, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Nearby is Oak Ridge National Laboratories with innovation in science, engineering and education. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for raising a family with extensive greenways, blueways and focus on education. The cost of living is 15% below the national average.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.