Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job San Antonio, TX
- Join an established private practice.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience.
- Work in an office with 2 other non-invasive cardiologists.
- Average 15 patients/day.
- Clinic schedule Mon-Fri 8-5. Cath lab procedure time will occur during these hours.
- Call 1:4 weekends covering ONE hospital.
- STEMI call is an option, which is offered at a separate rate at a neighboring hospital, if desired.
- Salary & benefits provided with attractive bonus structure ? path to partnership is available.
- Located 30 minutes from downtown San Antonio and 45 minutes from Austin.
With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, our sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this town is a delight. Residents who are into watersports enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing. Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, we are is an ideal location for the education-focused. Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a newly built high school. Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.