Full Time Family Practice Job Winner, SD
CompHealth is currently assisting a South Dakota health system with their search for a family practice physician with OB due to growth. They are looking for a physician to work full time or part-time, who will join 6 mid-levels. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and will be a traditional inpatient and outpatient mix. The incoming physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The ideal candidate will be able to start this year, but they may also consider 20201 residents. H-1B visas can also be sponsored. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a SD medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a salary guarantee for 3 years. You may also be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a $200K sign-on bonus (paid over 5 years), 10 days of CME time and a $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment available through NHSC.
Winner is located in south central South Dakota along the Oyate Trail. The open prairies and rolling hills provide an excellent habitat for wildlife. The Winner School district is rated level 1 by the South Dakota Division of Education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645216.
- Salary guaranteed for 3 years
- $200K sign-on bonus paid out over 5 years
- NHSC loan repayment available
- Full slate of benefits
- Full time and part time are welcomed
- Join 6 mid-levels
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.