Full Time Pediatrics Job Collierville, TN
Practice at an urgent care center in Tennessee that sees pediatric patients only. Management is very physician friendly, enabling you to do what you do best, care for patients. The incoming physician will also be supported by a medical assistant or nurse, and on the weekends there will be an NP.
They are offering an excellent compensation and benefits package with convenient work schedules.
Located just outside of Memphis, this very desirable suburb is a great family area with above average schools and lots of recreational opportunities. Enjoy a small town feel with big city amenities minutes away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2645888. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a top-rated, pediatric-only, urgent care group in a new facility
- Practice is set up to be very physician friendly, all admin duties handled by staff
- Great support staff with lab and X-ray on-site with radiology backup
- Approach is team-oriented with focus on quality medicine and excellent customer service
- Convenient schedules and excellent compensation and benefits
- Great lifestyle position
- Open to new graduates
- For more information, contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job number 2645888
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.