Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, MO
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that is in need of a pulmonologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm plus call, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current MO license. PPE will be provided.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm with call
- PPE provided
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.