Permanent Family Practice Job Reno, NV
This position offers competitive salary guarantee for 1 year, and you can switch to RVU/quality as soon as you like. You will also receive medical benefits, seven weeks of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a small Nevada community that is within 30 minutes of Lake Tahoe. You will enjoy incomparable mountain vistas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and the friendliest neighbors who will make you feel at home immediately. No state income tax. Beautiful surroundings and excellent schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just t job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2646606.
- Membership based model
- Personal healthcare customized to patient
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Each physician has a dedicated RN
- Telehealth, expanding to provide greater patient access
- Health, dental, and medical benefits
- Strong compensation package plus matching 401k, and a sign-on bonus
- 7 weeks of annual leave and CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.